Now with a 2 Year Warranty!
The new two-channel Thinkware F200 2CH records in Full HD 1080p with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and offers 720p HD at the rear. This high-quality image capability offers drivers excellent coverage at the front and rear of their vehicle, while minimizing blind spots thanks to the 140° wide viewing angle. With its compact design, the Thinkware F200 can easily be placed behind the rear view mirror without causing any obstruction to the driver’s view; ensuring the camera placement adheres to safety laws and standards.
The built-in Wi-Fi functionality also allows drivers to connect the dash cam directly to their smartphone to adjust settings and easily download footage. This quick and easy access means that drivers can retrieve and store footage on their smartphone whenever they need it. The F200 can support up to 128GB Micro SD storage and comes with 16GB as standard, which will provide up to two hours’ loop recording on both cameras for the two-channel option.
- Value Added Features
- F200 2CH Dash Cam Spec
- *Price Beat
- Delivery and Fitting
- Additional information
Now with a 2 Year Warranty!
Additional CamerasThe Thinkware F200 camera also has three affordable rear-view camera options for consumers and drivers of commercial vehicles:
– The Rear Internal Camera option allows drivers to have a clear view of incidents at the rear, recording HD 720p video at 30 frames per second.
– For taxi drivers, there is an Internal Infrared Camera option. It films inside the vehicle making taxi journeys safer for the driver and rider.
– The Rear External Camera option is weatherproof and is useful for vehicles without a rear facing window, such as vans or even convertibles, to capture any incidents at the rear.
Value Added Features
Value Added Features for your Thinkware F200 2CH Dashboard Camera
Road safety warning systemsFCWS(Forward Collision Warning System)
Alert Drivers when approaching too closely to the vehicle ahead to avoid collision
LDWS(Lane Departure Warning System)
Alert drivers when swerving out of lane
FVDW(Front Vehicle Departure Warning)
Inform drivers when vehicle ahead is moving off
Parking Mode (Hardwire Version only and when you purchase the Hardwire Kit separately)Parking Mode will allow your dash cam to stay on, even with the ignition off and provides impact and motion detection surveillance to provide protection whilst you are away from your vehicle.
Installation (Value Added Upgrade)We offer a Nationwide installation and fitting of your dash camera, this is a mobile service and we fit at your premises. Our installers are highly skilled, audited and monitored to ensure the calibre of work and professionalism is always of the highest standards.
Video play back, complete access to the device setting and GPS information with an integrated user interface for Windows & Mac OS.
Formatting memory card and updating firmware is also just a few clicks away.
Mobile AppThe Thinkware App for iOS/Android mobile devices provides instant video playback and allows for device configuration.
Thinkware External Battery iVolt Mini (Value Added Upgrade)
External battery for Dash Cams.
– Power your dash cam without the car battery
– Up to 20 hours of power for 1CH Dash Cams
– Up to 16 hours of power for 2CH Dash Cams
– Recharges while you drive
– Charging Time: About 45 minutes (by Hardwire to Fuse Box) & About 60 minutes (by Cigar Jack Power Cable)
– Usage Time: 1ch: about 20 hours (2.9Wh) & 2ch: about 16 hours (3.5Wh)
– Battery: LiFePo4 (Lithium iron phosphate)
– Battery Capacity: 12.8V 4,500mAh 57.6Wh
– Input Power: 12.0V – 15.5V / 10A MAX
– Output Voltage / Current: 12.0V – 14.6V / 2.0A MAX
– Charging Voltage / Current: 14.6V / 7A (Hardwire) or 14.6V / 5A (Plug & Play)
– Product Dimension: 165.4(W) x 131.2(L) x 36.8(H)
– Weight: 0.95(kg)
STATE OF THE ART VIDEO ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGYTHINKWARE DASH CAMs are equipped with top-notch video enhancement technology on the market, ensuring the most vivid video recordings under any circumstance.
Wide Dynamic RangeWhen you are driving under bright sunlight, coming out of a tunnel, or getting under the shadow of a tall building etc, a sudden change in frontal light exposure levels can result in excessively bright or dark recordings. The WDR function eliminates excessively bright spots on the recording to correct its colour balance in order to ensure a clear image.
Nighttime Picture Quality CorrectionImages from the videos recorded during nighttime driving on dark streets are generally difficult to make out. The enhancement sensors of THINKWARE DASH CAMs come with a standard function of brightness and colour control as well as noise cancellation.
Automatic ExposureA sudden rise of light exposure caused by strong sunlight or headlight beams of oncoming vehicle may cause difficulties to assess the situation. Also, lack of lighting in a dark tunnel or night driving may pose the same problem. The automatic light exposure function controls the level of light exposure to maintain vivid and clear video recordings in all circumstances.
VARIOUS AUTONOMOUS RECORDING MODES
Continuous Recording ModeThis mode is activated automatically when you start the engine. Recorded videos are saved in one-minute segments with an auto-looping mechanism.
Incident Recording ModeThe Active Impact Monitoring System will automatically store the video data ten seconds prior to and after a collision registered by the 3-axis G-Sensor.
Manual Recording ModeSimilar to a video camera, you can use the Manual Recording Mode to capture events that occur in front of your vehicle whether or not it is in motion.
F200 2CH Dash Cam Spec
CameraSony Exmor CMOS 2.12MP
ResolutionFull HD 1080P
Sensor3-Axis Accelerometer G-Sensor (3D, ±3G)
GPSCan be added with external GPS
Dimensions98.5 x 34 x 22mm
Package ContentsMain Dash Cam Unit,
F100 External Rear Camera,
Mount with 3M tape (1ea),
Cigar Jack Adaptor,
Adhesive Cable Holder (3ea),
MicroSD memory card with adapter (consumable),
Quick Start Guide/Warranty Card,
Spare 3M tape (1ea)
Thinkware F200 Dash Cam
We will look to beat any price for the Thinkware Dash Cams that you find.
– Price beat is based on hardware only, not installation
– We do not price beat auction sites
– The price we will beat must be a genuine pricing from a reputable retailer
– We reserve the right to not beat a price
Main Dash Camera – 24 months
iVolt and all other accessories – 12 months
SD Cards – 6 months
Installation workmanship – 12 months
Call out (covers issues that are wiring related only) – 12 months
We are required to be provided with a valid serial number which is then sent through to Thinkware who will advise of the warranty status, and the repair or solutions for your problem.
Thinkware state that warranty is not covered by the below:• Device malfunction due to the normal wear and tear, misuse, lack of maintenance, accidents, modifications, alterations or repairs by an unauthorised person or entity.
• Products that are operated in combination with ancillary and/or peripheral equipment not furnished or otherwise certified by Thinkware for use with the product or any damage to the product or ancillary and/or peripheral equipment as a result of such uses.
• Thinkware and avrmobiles.co.uk Limited is not liable for any damages (properties, business and/or indirect damages), loss or corruption of data for any reason, product damage or personal injuries that occur due to accidents or natural disasters.
• Thinkware Dash Cam records and saves video of vehicle accidents. It does not, however guarantee to record all accidents. Accidents with a light impact that is not enough to activate the impact detection sensor may not be recorded.
We deliver to the United Kingdom only.
When you order online from us, we aim to process all orders within 24 hours Monday – Friday. Please allow up to 3 working days for delivery. We will use a tracked delivery service to deliver your product and it may require a signature. Please note some items will be shipped directly from the manufacturer.
If we are coming to install your product for you, it will be delivered to you before your installation date, unless you have purchased van locks, which our fitter will bring with them. Please let us know 48 hours (Monday to Friday 09.00-17.30) prior to your installation if your products have not yet arrived.
If you wish to return an item to us, please call us on 01923 200930 for a return authorisation code. The item must be sent within 14 days of receipt to the address below with the return code clearly marked on the package:
Unit 1, Monaco Works
It is the customers responsibility to pay for return costs unless the product is damaged or faulty. Please report any faulty/damaged items within 48 hours of receipt. We recommend using an insured tracked delivery service to return items.